If you check several boxes you may need to get a checkup and find out if you have depression.
If you think that you might be depressed, then complete this ‘Test for Symptoms of Depression’.
If necessary, you may need to print this page and take it with you to your health professional
Not everyone who is depressed or manic experiences every symptom. Some people experience a few symptoms, while others experience many.
The first step to getting appropriate treatment for depression is a physical examination by a physician.
Test for Symptoms of Depression
Put a check mark by each sign that sounds like you:
- I am really sad most of the time.
- I don’t enjoy doing the things I’ve always enjoyed doing.
- I don’t sleep well at night and am very restless.
- I am always tired. I find it hard to get out of bed.
- I don’t feel like eating much.
- I feel like eating all the time.
- I have lots of aches and pains that don’t go away.
- I have little to no sexual energy.
- I find it hard to focus and am very forgetful.
- I am mad at everybody and everything.
- I feel upset and fearful but can’t figure out why.
- I don’t feel like talking to people.
- I feel like there isn’t much point to living.
- I feel that nothing good is going to happen to me.
- I don’t like myself very much. I feel bad most of the time.
- I think about death a lot. I even think about how I might kill myself.
If you checked several boxes, call your health professional, you may need to get a checkup and find out if you have depression.
Ctrl+p to print this page and show your health professional.
Depression is a hideous illness, and if you are suffering from it right now you might be asking the question: Can depression be cured?
Well, the answer is yes and you will find it in the Internet’s best-selling natural Depression Cure
Click here ==> ‘Destroy Depression – 7 Steps to a Happy, Healthy Life…
There are many things you can do to manage Depression and / or just stay healthy:
… the combination of Vedic Meditation, for twenty minutes twice a day, with a good diet – especially a low fat, low salt diet – and physical exercise, should see a dramatic change in your health.
Vedic Meditation is one of the most powerful techniques available for reducing stress and anxiety. It is also one of the easiest to learn and simplest to practice.
If you are in Auckland (NZ) call me, Warwick Jones, on 09 419 5380, or email to find our how Vedic Meditation could help you achieve better health.
Click here ==> to find out more about Vedic Meditation